Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Palmer Clan: Another Chart

Yeah, so if you know me, I like facts and I like to organize these facts into some ridiculous charts.

So yeah . . . here's the Palmer Clan.


I've not only included the Palmers, but anyone they may or may have not (as in the case of Sherry Palmer's Staton in Day II) been romantically involved with. I've even included Lyle Gibson who raped Nicole Seven Years before Day I.

Another thing: Some of these people are DEAD now, so I've included their supposed Death years. Note that these Dates are only as accurate if you consider (as I do) that Day I took place in 2002. If you think otherwise, just add or subtract to your own beliefs.

As for David Palmer's birth, I was told he was 55 at the time of his death, so I simply subracted 55 from 2009 (when Day V took place IMO).

That's it. Enjoy! :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Federal Agent Jack Bauer said...

cool but you had to steal the picture for my homepage website!

I am just kidding- as we're oficailly affiliated I don't mind!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Phoenician said...

I actually got that from the dead 24 site, CTUSecure.

But hey, if you don't mind . . .

1:59 PM  
Blogger Federal Agent Jack Bauer said...

yup- I am using that as the "enter" page on the website I was talking about on the 24-Archive for college.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home