Saturday, April 07, 2007

Pluggin' My Favorite Show of All Time

You may or may not know already, I am a HUGE fan of Gargoyles, and for this reason, I've been a little absent from most boards/sites lately, what with school, 24, Harry Potter, and of course: NEW CANON STORIES for Gargoyles!!

In case you didn't know, Gargoyles was this amazing show that premeired on Disney back in 1994. By 1996, however, it was pretty much canceled. Nonetheless, the fans saw to it to keep the fandom alive, especially through their annual convention, the Gathering of the Gargoyles. They even manage to keep Creator Greg Weisman involved in the fandom, enough for Disney to hire him as leadwriter for the all-new Gargoyles comic created and published by Creature Comics and SLG Comics!

We even have most of the episodes from the original show out on DVD: The Complete First Season (13 epsiodes) as well as the first 26 episodes of Season Two.

So basically, I just want those who read this blog (doubt there's many) to know about my favorite show of all time (I saw this show back when I was six, it hasn't left me since).

Rent/Buy the DVDs, and definitely check out the comics (3 issues out now, #4's coming out in May . . . each of them for $3.50). Whether you are an old fan or not, you should definitely check this series out.

And now, some pictures to entice y'all:

The Complete First Season:
















I'll post other pics when this darn site works better.

And Jack, feel free to post here whatever 24 stuff you'd like . . . especially stuff on Day VI . . . just no spoilers for both US and UKers. Sorry I haven't done much lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home